Larkin Hoffman Attorneys Recognized as Best Lawyers in America® 2022 and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
Larkin Hoffman is pleased to announce that the following attorneys were selected by their peers as The Best Lawyers in America® for 2022.
- Peter J. Coyle – Land Use & Zoning Law; Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
- Joseph J. Fittante – Franchise Law
- William C. Griffith – Land Use & Zoning Law; Municipal Law
- David D. Hammargren – Construction Law
- Peder A. Larson – Environmental Law
- Paul J. Linstroth – Tax Law; Litigation and Controversy - Tax
- Charles S. Modell – Franchise Law
- Tamara O’Neill Moreland – Land Use and Zoning Law
- Max J. Schott II - Franchise Law
- James M. Susag – Franchise Law; Land Use and Zoning Law, Litigation – Real Estate
- Susan E. Tegt – Franchise Law
- William G. Thornton – International Arbitration – Commercial
- Gary A. Van Cleve – Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
Larkin Hoffman would also like to congratulate the following lawyers recognized in the 2022 Edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch:
- Andrew D. Moran - Commercial Litigation; Labor and Employment Law – Management
- Jacob W. Steen - Land Use and Zoning Law
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognizes associates and other lawyers who are earlier in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States. Lawyers recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers and undergo an authentication process.
From Best Lawyers: Best Lawyers® is the world's most selective and highly regarded directory of attorneys. Inclusion is based on an exhaustive and rigorous peer-review process comprised of evaluations by top attorneys. For more than three decades, Best Lawyers® has been regarded – by both the profession and the public – as the most credible and definitive guide to legal excellence in the United States.