Brooke M. Hein advises clients in a broad range of complex litigation matters including real estate, land use, construction, contract disputes, and appellate advocacy. She leverages her experience both inside and outside of the courtroom to obtain favorable results for clients.
Prior to joining Larkin Hoffman, Brooke practiced general litigation, insurance defense, real estate and land use issues, and appeals. She has experience litigating before the office of administrative hearings, district court, and the court of appeals.
Brooke served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Ellen L. Maas in Minnesota’s Tenth Judicial District. During her clerkship, Brooke participated in various court proceedings including motion hearings, contested case hearings, trials, and drafted legal memoranda and orders for consideration.
- Minnesota, 2021
- U.S. District Court, Minnesota, 2023
- Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Ellen L. Maas, Tenth Judicial District
- Ampersand Families – Member of the Board of Directors
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, Saint Paul, MN; J.D.
- Minnesota Justice Foundation Law Student Volunteer Award
- North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND; B.S.
- Ridgewater Community College, Willmar, MN; A.A.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association – Civil Litigation Section Member, Administrative Law Section Member, Appellate Practice Section Member, Real Property Law Section Member; New Lawyers Section Member and Networking and Engagement Committee Chair
- Minnesota Women Lawyers Section Member – Law Student Mentor
- American Bar Association - Litigation Section Member, Administrative Law Section Member