- Jon S. Swierzewski
Jon S. Swierzewski counsels clients on commercial litigation, with particular emphasis on corporate ownership, management and control issues. Jon has served on professional conduct committees for both the Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA) and Hennepin County Bar Association (HCBA). He also served on the Governing Council of the HCBA, and is a former member of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee of the MSBA. Jon has served as an arbitrator in the Hennepin County District Court arbitration program. He is a frequent lecturer to various professional groups on the subjects of ethics and litigation.
View All Related Experience
- Minnesota, 1978
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, MN, 1978 J.D.
- Carnegie-Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, 1974 M.S.
- Carnegie-Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, 1972 B.S.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Association of Professional Responsibility Lawyers
- Larkin Hoffman
- Past Chair, Commercial Litigation Group
- General Counsel to the Firm (1990-2015)