Patrick H. Kratz advises clients on matters involving estate planning, wills and trusts, as well as a wide range of business-oriented issues and in structuring complex business transactions and arrangements. He focuses his practice on wealth transfer planning and preservation, business succession planning, entity formation and structuring, and mergers and acquisitions. He also represents health care providers and other health services providers.
Coordinated start-up and acquisition licensing compliance for veterinary hospitals across five states.
Advised and guided local real estate appraisal company through merger into nation-wide franchise system.
Prepared inter-generational estate plan for clients involving complex business interests and real estate holding driven by tax minimization objectives.
Conducted diligence and risk analysis of potential acquisition of trade-show convention brand.
Negotiated and closed many dental practice transitions, guiding clients as either buyers or sellers throughout entire process.
Advised and closed sale of multi-facility senior living center.
- Minnesota, 2016
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, MN, J.D., 2016 magna cum laude
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, 2008, B.A.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Probate & Trust Law & Business Law Sections
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Twin Cities Estate Planning Council