- Paul B. Plunkett
Paul B. Plunkett is a shareholder in the corporate law practice group and a member of the board of directors at Larkin Hoffman. He practices in the areas of corporate, commercial and business law and has extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions, financing transactions, business organization, development and planning, shareholder matters, contract matters, and manufacturing and product distribution matters.
- Minnesota, 1982
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN, 1982 J.D.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, B.A., summa cum laude
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Top Rated Lawyer® in Mergers & Acquisitions
- AV® Preeminent Rating, by Martindale-Hubbell
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Larkin Hoffman, Board of Directors
- Minnesota Bar Association