- Ryan N. Boe
Ryan N. Boe represents clients in all aspects of real estate transactions and real estate development, including acquisitions, leasing, financing and related land-use and governmental approval issues. He has deep experience dealing with complex commercial development issues. Before joining Larkin Hoffman in 2005, Ryan had a successful real estate practice in South Dakota and Nebraska. His background and practice experience in neighboring states provides him with a unique perspective in dealing with a large variety of real estate issues.
Acquisition and Development
Senior housing. Acquisition and finance counsel to senior housing client in $50 million redevelopment of an aging shopping center.
Home builders. Acquisition counsel for multiple national homebuilders in purchasing real property for residential development.
Outlet mall developer. Acquisition and finance counsel to national outlet mall developer in acquisition and development of a $105 million outlet mall in the Twin Cities.
Family-owned property. Lead counsel for development and sale of a large tract of family-owned property for commercial and residential development.
Residential. Acquisition counsel to residential developer in acquisition of real property and formation of common interest communities and homeowner associations.
College. Acquisition counsel for local college in purchasing and leasing transactions.
Liquor store franchisor. Leasing and acquisition counsel for local liquor store franchisor in all aspects of its real estate and leasing acquisitions.
Industrial chemical manufacturer. Leasing counsel for large industrial chemical manufacturer and distributor in the Twin Cities.
Regional mall. Finance and acquisition counsel to large regional mall complex with respect to the development of multiple hotel, office and retail expansions totaling over $200 million dollars.
National housing developer. Finance counsel to national multifamily housing developer in $24 million apartment construction loan.
View All Related Experience
- Minnesota, 2005
- Nebraska, 2001
- South Dakota, 1997
- Minnesota State Bar Association Board Certified Real Property Specialist
- University of South Dakota School of Law, Vermillion, SD, 1997 J.D., Honors: Top 1/3
- Augustana College, Sioux Falls, SD 1994 B.A., magna cum laude
- Top Lawyers in Minnesota,® Minnesota Monthly, 2022
- Rising Star®, Super Lawyers magazine, 2008-2012
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Minnesota Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association, Real Estate Practice Guidelines Committee, 2003 to present
- State Bar of South Dakota, Business Law Committee, 1999-2000
- Lakeville Chamber of Commerce Government Affairs Committee
- Minnesota Department of Commerce Uniform Conveyance Blanks Forms Committee