- Thomas P. Stoltman
Thomas P. Stoltman advises clients on commercial real estate with particular emphasis on office, retail shopping center and senior housing projects. Tim provides counsel on office, retail and industrial leasing, mortgage financing, property acquisition and sales, and project development. His commercial leasing practice includes the drafting and negotiation of office and retail leases for more than two million square feet of space in the Twin Cities market. Tim is a frequent speaker at continuing legal education programs including Minnesota Continuing Legal Education.
View All Related Experience
- Minnesota, 1977
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- Certified Real Property Law Specialist, Minnesota State Bar Association
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, MN, 1977; J.D. cum laude
- Winona State University, Winona, MN, 1974; B.A.
- Top Lawyers in Minnesota,® Minnesota Monthly, 2022
- Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers magazine, 2003-2015
- Leader in Minnesota Real Estate Law, Chambers USA, 2008-Present
- Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers Corporate Counsel Edition,Real Estate, 2009-2010
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Larkin Hoffman, Past President (2000-2006); Past Chair of the Land Use and Real Estate Practice Group
- MN Real Estate Journal, Past Advisory Board Member
- Minnesota Uniform Conveyance Blanks, Advisory Committee