- Thomas J. Flynn
Thomas J. Flynn has been an attorney since 1977 and practices in the areas of corporate and commercial law, including general corporate work, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions as well as other business transactional work.
He has extensive experience advising companies in financial distress, including providing counsel regarding business workouts, bank negotiations, bank refinancing, sale and purchase of financially distressed companies, business reorganization, debt restructuring, Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 bankruptcy, and bankruptcy litigation, including defense of preferential claims.
View All Related Experience
- Minnesota, 1977
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, WA, 1977 J.D. magna cum laude
- Gonzaga Law Review, 1976 - 1977
- Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA, 1973, B.B.A. Accounting
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Turnaround Management Association
- Minnesota Bar Association, Bankruptcy Law Committee
- St. Paul City Council