- Gary A. Renneke
Gary A. Renneke is recognized by his peers as a leading attorney in Minnesota in real estate transactions. He has extensive experience in all facets of commercial real estate, including acquisitions, sales, leasing and financing transactions, as well as new development and construction projects. Gary has advised clients in commercial transactions involving millions of square feet and valued in the billions of dollars. He has represented property owners, developers, investors, retail center operators, contractors, financial institutions and a wide variety of other clients, ranging from publicly traded companies to individuals and small businesses.
View All Related Experience
- Minnesota, 1986
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Board Certified Real Property Specialist
- University of Iowa College of Law, Iowa City, IA, 1986 J.D.
- Honors: With Distinction
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, 1982 B.A.
- Honors: With High Distinction, Phi Beta Kappa, Phi Eta Sigma
- Super Lawyer,® Super Lawyers magazine, 2006, 2008, 2011-2020
- Super Lawyer,® Super Lawyers Corporate Counsel Edition
- Super Lawyers,® Super Lawyers Business Edition
- Top Lawyers in Minnesota,® Minnesota Monthly, 2022
- AV® Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
Professional Associations & Memberships
- MSBA Real Property Specialist Certification Board, Board Member
- Larkin Hoffman, Board Member
- Construction Lawyers Society of America, Fellow