- Inga K. Kingland
Inga K. Kingland advises clients on resolving many types of disputes, including breach of contract disputes, leasing and property disputes, negligence claims, and business claims. Inga also represents owners, contractors, and subcontractors in construction-related disputes.
Real Estate and Construction Litigation
Represented homeowner in dispute with townhome association concerning change in association’s rental policy.
Pursued property damage lawsuit for property owner.
Represented client in lawsuit involving mechanic’s lien, building defects, and workmanship issues.
Advised landlords and business tenants concerning termination of lease and obligations under lease.
Represented homeowner in lawsuit concerning sale and partition of property.
Enforced covenant not to compete with franchise client by pursuing preliminary injunction.
Defended franchise client in action involving termination of business relationship.
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, District of North Dakota
- Tubman Safety Project, volunteer attorney
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, MN, J.D.,dean's list honors
- Managing Editor, Minnesota Journal of International Law
- University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS; B.A. Architectural Studies
- Rising Star®, Super Lawyers magazine, 2018 - present