23 Attorneys Recognized as Best Lawyers in America®; Paul Linstroth Named "Lawyer of the Year"
Larkin Hoffman is pleased to announce that the following attorneys were selected by their peers as The Best Lawyers in America® for 2024.
- Heidi J. Bassett – Litigation – Real Estate
- Peter J. Coyle – Land Use & Zoning Law; Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
- Joseph J. Fittante – Franchise Law
- William C. Griffith – Land Use & Zoning Law; Municipal Law
- John R. Hill - Family Law, Family Law Arbitration, and Family Law Mediation
- Peder A. Larson – Environmental Law
- Paul J. Linstroth – Tax Law; Litigation and Controversy – Tax and Tax Law
- Charles S. Modell – Franchise Law
- Tamara O’Neill Moreland – Land Use and Zoning Law and Litigation – Real Estate
- Gary Renneke - Land Use and Zoning Law
- Max J. Schott II - Franchise Law
- Rob Stefonowicz - Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- James M. Susag – Franchise Law; Land Use and Zoning Law, Litigation – Real Estate
- Susan E. Tegt – Franchise Law
- Gary A. Van Cleve – Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
Lawyer of the Year
Paul Linstroth was also recognized by Best Lawyers as a 2024 Best Lawyers® "Lawyer of the Year" for Tax Law. Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the "Lawyer of the Year," making this accolade particularly significant. The lawyers are selected based on peer-review assessments. Receiving this designation reflects the high level of respect Paul has earned among his peers in the tax law community.
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
Larkin Hoffman would also like to congratulate the following nine attorneys recognized in the 2024 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch:
- Matthew W. Bergeron - Health Care Law
- Katherine A. Cochran – Appellate Practice, Commercial Litigation, Litigation - Construction, Litigation - Labor and Employment, and Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Bryan J. Huntington - Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Alison Jarzyna - Intellectual Property Law
- Andrew D. Moran - Commercial Litigation and Labor and Employment Law – Management
- Adam J. Pabarcus - Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Timothy A. Rye - Litigation - Real Estate
- Jacob W. Steen - Land Use and Zoning Law
- Kyle Vick - Litigation - Trusts and Estates
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognizes associates and other lawyers who are earlier in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States. Lawyers recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers and undergo an authentication process.
From Best Lawyers: Best Lawyers® is the world's most selective and highly regarded directory of attorneys. Inclusion is based on an exhaustive and rigorous peer-review process comprised of evaluations by top attorneys. For more than three decades, Best Lawyers® has been regarded – by both the profession and the public – as the most credible and definitive guide to legal excellence in the United States.